Saturday, June 26, 2010

UPDATE AND PICTURES 6/26

Happy Saturday everyone. The litter is now 12 days old. Joan helped me take pictures today and we got our first good look at the color of the puppies outside so I have some color updates for you. The puppies now weight between 28 and 34.2 Oz and have gained between 113% and 139%. I had lots of people over for a bar-b-que last evening and everyone handled the puppies for their first socialization with humans other than family. They did great and everyone had a good time with them.









This is the whole litter outside.

No 1 is a Blue Merle Tri Female.

No 2 is a Black Tri Male.

No 3 is a Blue Merle Bi Boy.

No 4 is a Red Tri Male.

No 5 is a Red Merle Tri Girl.

No 6 is Blue Merle Bi Male.

No7 is a Black Bi Boy.

It looks like they will have their eyes open in the next couple of days and I'm looking forward to that. In the mean time let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment